Top 10 Things To Do
- Cross the Carrick A rede Rope bridge
- Walk in the Shadow of Finn McCool at the Giants Causeway
- Visit the Game of thrones filing location at the Harbour in Ballintoy
- Walk the king’s road at the dark hedges
- Sunbathe with the cows on white park bay beach
- Take a tour of the old distillery in the world at Bushmills Whiskey distillery
- Try for a hole in one on the 2019 open course of Royal Portrush
- Take a fishing Trip around the coast on the Causeway Lass
- Look at Door number 6 on a journey of doors
- Look through the windows fit for any king at Dunluce castle
Short Break Activities
The Causeway Coast is a perfect location to play some of the best golf courses.
Home to the open in 2019 Royal Portrush is a must.
Portstewart golf club played host to the Irish open 2017 and will test your skills out in a some of the most picturesque views on the causeway coast
Castlerock GC with out doubt one of the best kept secrets on the island this wonderful mature course plays well all year and will give you everything you need from a links course.
See the causeway coast from a completely different angle with some of the best soft coral diving in the world.
Deep Sea Fishing
If it's mackerel your looking for or shark fishing Skipper Richard will get you where you need to be to get the big catch.
Why not take some time out and explore what the causeway coast has to discover from farm to fork causeway foodie Wendy Gallagher is sure to enlighten the mind and tantalise your taste buds.
Coastal Walks & Adventures
If you are wanting a peaceful walk and superb scenery or maybe you want a more exciting way to send your day the causeway coast has it all from Cliff path walks to Cliff jumping into the Atlantic just visit